TGIF. No, Really.
Think you’ve had a bad week? It could have been worse. Check out what happened to these guys….
- In Monroe County, Pennsylvania, Sirbio A. Sanchez, 43, was in the process of being released from Monroe County Correctional Facility here…when he apparently changed his mind.
- In Houston, Texas, an unnamed driver called 911 to tell police he had been attacked by a security guard at a club…oh, and that HE hadn’t been drinking…police went out to the club and investigated…determined that the caller had not been assaulted and left…but the caller continued to call…several more times… and then they spotted him…driving through parking lots…and going airborne…several times…before.
- In Detroit, Michigan, an as yet unnamed teenager broke into a liquor store here…through the wall of the liquor store …only to find that it pays to know what’s on the other side. And yes, we have video.
- In Galena, Missouri, Bart Jett, 33, was pulled over by a Stone County Sheriff’s deputy after Bart tossed a beer can out of his car window…during the stop the officer found that Bart also had marijuana with him…and then he looked in the back seat…wonder how Bart will get out of this?
- And finally, a mother’s day story from Clare, Michigan, where Jessie Schwab Devault, 23, was driving a red Chevy Blazer with her husband Joshua Robert Devault, 32, and their daughter northbound on US 127 here around 4:30 am…in the southbound lanes on US 127…were subsequently pursued by police, who, after being unable to persuade Jessie to pull over, used “stop sticks”…that Jessie avoided, but then pulled into a Welcome Center, and got out of the vehicle. Then things got weird.
Have a great weekend, folks! And a very happy Mother’s Day weekend to you all!