TGIF. No, Really.
Think you’ve had a bad week? It could have been worse. Check out what happened to these guys….
- In Washougal, Oregon, Marsha Yumi Perry, 36, struck a 5-year-old boy with her pickup truck (he was riding a Big Wheel out of a driveway and onto the street — he suffered only cuts and scrapes)…Marsha tried to drive away, but was unable to do so…so she opted for hiding from the authorities. But not very well.
- You have doubtless heard the expression about shooting yourself in the foot. Well, in Elda, Spain, an unnamed 35-year-old apparently took that message to heart…er, foot. But not well.
- In Mitchell, South Dakota, police responded to a silent panic alarm at the First Dakota National Bank here. Nobody panic.
- In DeLand, Florida, Doris Rowe, 48, and Kenneth Edwards, 54, drove 26 miles to a Winn-Dixie store to do a little grocery shopping. Turns out they did $361 worth. But not the right way.
- And finally, in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, an as-yet-unnamed individual walked into a bank here, pulled out a gun, and demanded money. He got away with it, for now, anyway. And he wore a mask. But not very well.
Have a great weekend, folks!