TGIF. No, Really.
Think you’ve had a bad week? It could have been worse. Check out what happened to these guys….
- Near Green River, Utah, Weston Frank Vetere, 25, tried to turn his car around on a hillside, and got stuck. This is not the way to call for help.
- In Las Vegas, Nevada, an unnamed man was looking for a leak in a gasoline can. This is not the way to do it.
- In Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Christopher Furay, 33, has been arrested, and linked to four bank robberies in the area… this serial bank robber was initially identified because he had a distinctive red beard…so he tried a clever disguise to cover it. This is not the way to do that.
- In Ashton-under-Lyne in Tameside, Greater Manchester, Tom Moffatt, 27, thought he would save himself some money by buying a do-it-yourself tattoo kit. This is not the way to do it.
- In Plymouth, UK, Daniel Hawkins, 29, had been driving his silver Vauxhall Astra in the wee hours of the morning… at a point at which he apparently shouldn’t have been driving. So he parked the car. But this is not the way to do that.
- And finally, near Omaha, Nebraska, Nikko Jenkins, currently in prison awaiting a determination on whether he will face the death penalty, decided to carve a “666” into his forehead… because he says he is not receiving treatment for his purported mental illness. This might just be the way to get it.
Have a great weekend, folks!