TGIF. No, Really.
Think you’ve had a bad week? It could have been worse. Check out what happened to these guys….
- In Clyde, Ohio, Verlin Sexton, 48, was trying to exterminate a mouse in his garage. Don’t try this at home.
- In Quincy, Massachusetts, Joseph T. Brennan Jr., 36, was driving there around 11:30 pm…when he decided to light a cigarette. Though he probably should have paid more attention to what was in his front seat. Apparently smoking can be really hazardous to your health.
- In Milton, Vermont, two unnamed men were practicing taking off and landing their four-seat Cessna 172. On Lake Champlain. Which was still covered with ice. Mostly.
- In Lee County, Georgia, Larry McElroy, 54, tried to take out an armadillo with his 9 mm pistol. And then the bullet ricocheted off the animal, hit a fence, went through the back door of his 74-year-old mother-in-law’s mobile home, through a recliner and then…well…
- In Mesa, Arizona, Kasana Querta, 25, left the scene of an automobile accident, which you should never do. Particularly this way.
Have a great weekend, folks!