In addition to its dedication to advocacy and networking, NAPA Net offers an array of print and digital advertising opportunities to accomodate any advertising budget, and more importantly, reach the retirement advisor audience in a way that aligns with your organization’s marketing goals:
- NAPA-net.org – The leading industry website where 20,000 unique visitors come every month to stay current, interact with colleagues and find valuable industry resources.
- NAPA Net Daily – Opened by 30,000 people every week, the Daily has become the one e-newsletter that plan advisors open and read.
- Magazine – NAPA Net - The Magazine includes in-depth articles and columns focused on the practicing plan advisor published by their own association as well an industry resource directory. Launched in October 2013, it features a mix of articles and regular columns by noted experts and advisors to help practitioners keep informed.
- Partner Corner – Profiles of NAPA’s provider partners containing business metrics, value added resources, white papers, territory maps, and news about significant new products and services.
- Webcasts – Monthly co-sponsored webcasts hosted by NAPA executives with leading providers and advisors covering timely and cutting edge topics.
- Videos – Interviews with leading providers, advisors and broker dealers discussing important retirement industry topics and updates about them and their firms (5-10 minutes).
- Download the NAPA Net Media Kit
For information about NAPA Net’s advertising and sponsorship opportunities, contact NAPA Net’s Publisher, Erik Vander Kolk:
For more information about the Partner Corner, contact Renato Macedo: